I am passionate about business analysis as it allows me to facilitate meaningful business change in the context of the business strategy. Change that benefits the business, its customers and its staff.
As a Senior Business Analyst I am a driving force in any project:
- managing stakeholders
- ring-fencing scope and dealing with scope changes
- safe guarding the project purpose in the context of the business strategy
- facilitating senior stakeholder informed decision making by highlighting the essential and proposing options and priorities with their risks, benefits and commercial impact
- I am entrusted with the complex and high profile projects dealing with company-wide core change, where failing is not an option, and where I have to take account of multiple inter-related processes and systems, stakeholders with conflicting perspectives, and outsourcers
- coordinating and overseeing the work of other BAs on my projects, and sharing knowledge and best practice
- creating feasibility studies, business cases, gap analyses, concept evaluations, project mandates, market/competitor/SWOT analyses and cost/benefit/timescale estimates
- and of course requirements elicitation and documentation, along with its opportunities to recommend business process changes
I would love to help you implement your business change. Why not get in touch?